Tillamook County Wide Prayer Team
Description of Organization
The Tillamook County Wide Prayer Team was established as a Multi-church grass roots prayer movement in 1997, with monthly meetings which were a collaborative effort to bring focused prayer for our communities. In 2001, a formal Advisory Board was established to over-see activities and on January 23, 2003, the Tillamook County Wide Prayer Team became an “Unincorporated Christian Ministry” for the purpose of maintaining a “Non-profit status” for different prayer related activities. In 2011, Tillamook Co. Wide Prayer Team was adopted as a Program of TEAM Tillamook.
To bring glory to God in a unified effort, by corporately worshiping Jesus Christ through song and worship dance and facilitating prayer for personal, local, national and international issues which impact the local Churches and Community.
Currently, the Tillamook County-Wide Prayer Team Advisory Board meets monthly or more frequently with event planning. We are engaged in the following activities:
- Corporate Prayer for issues that impact our County and churches
- Development of a multi-church County-Wide Praise and Worship Team which plays for events and corporate gatherings.
- Development of Reflections of His Glory Worship Dance Team
- Development of a 50 Day Prayer Manual, and utilized by 30 churches, written by community members and published once a year. This starts on Easter and goes through Pentecost
- Pulpit Prayer Schedule for Tillamook Co. Churches
- Research Team
- Facilitation of Tillamook County pastoral scholarships to the Coastal Pastoral Prayer Summit
- Production of events for the churches like:
- Global Day of Prayer
- Prayer and Praise in the Park
- National Day of Prayer
- Love Your City
- Facilitation of joint activities with the Churches
- Tillamook Co. Wide Prayer Team is organized as a Multi-church Ministry under the Living Water Fellowship Non-Profit 501(c)3 and can receive tax-deductible donations.