One Church – One Day
PRAISE REPORTS! Thank you for PRAYING!
- Liberty Elementary: Overall School Rank: Top 20% in OR Yay!!! Praise the Lord!!!
- Math Proficiency: 85-89% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency : 85-89% (Top 20%)
- Tillamook High School: 84% graduation rate (80% state average)
- Math Proficiency: Girls 30- 34% Reading Proficiency Girls: 80% to 84%
- Math Profiency: Boys 25% to 29% Reading Proficiency Boys: 60% to 64%*
- Bomb scare in Nestucca High School was a hoax!
- Tillamook Regional Medical Center has become one of the top 100 Critical Access Hospitals nationally.
- Habitat for Humanity is putting people in new and refurbished homes. 28 homes in past 15 years!
- Divorce rates are dropping across this nation to the lowest in 40 years! Tillamook Co. Reports 54% married: national avg. 50% married, 15% divorced compared to the national average 11%., 8% widowed compared to nat’l average of 6%; 24% never married compared to 33% nationally
- Unemployment rate is 4.9% (up from 3.7%) in Tillamook Co. (Dec. 2018) National is 4.0%, Median individual income is $29,172, median household income $45,061 (2017)
- The number of suicides in Tillamook Co. went down from 10 in 2016 to 6 in 2017, to 5 so far in 2018…keep praying! 2 were from outside the County. Tillamook Co. has moved from 3rd highest per capita rate to 17th in Suicides in the State of Oregon
- No major flooding during 2018! Thank you, Lord! No major wind! Annual Rainfall 87.9 inches-no drought! God has blessed us with the rain in its season!!!
- Our Tillamook Downtown is coming to life with beautiful new businesses! It will be so pretty! We can see the progress! Thank you, Lord for perseverance and excellence in our businesses, city and leadership! Continue to pray for businesses that have been displaced due to construction.
- The Tillamook Cheese Factory has added a beautiful new tourist center. It is drawing more than 1,000,000 people annually! As many people as the Space Needle in Seattle!
- Our crime statistics are way below the national average and are continuing to drop! We thank you, Lord for peace and safety in Tillamook County!
- Thank you, Lord for unity and friendship in our pastors! Thank you for an amazing Prayer Summit!
- Celebrate Recovery is actively helping fish people out of addictions in our jails and in our community. Thank you, Lord for salvation and hope for those who ask, and freedom from bondage!
- The largest graduating class ever at TBCC! June 1018